BETDAQ have come up with the ultimate offer for the ultimate race.
It’s COMMISSION FREE in Saturday’s Grand National – and that’s on ANY day of race WIN, PLACE and EACH WAY market!!
The final 40 runners have now been confirmed – latest odds below.
Ruby Walsh and Tony McCoy’s mounts are dominating the market.
Ruby is onboard On His Own for trainer Willie Mullins.
Tony McCoy agonised over his ride but chose Colbert Station trained by Ted Walsh who also has last year’s third Seabass very prominent in the market.
McCoy chose Colbert Station in preference to Sunnyhillboy who went down by a nose in the closest finish to the race ever, Neptune Collonges was the winner at 33/1 !
Will there be another big priced winner this year ?
Start studying the form and place your bet COMMISSION FREE on BETDAQ.
Commission Free Betting on the Grand National – Terms and Conditions:
• To avail of 0% Commission on the 2013 Grand National at Aintree, members must place a bet on any day of race Grand National win, place or each way market offered on BETDAQ.
• Bets placed on ante-post markets do not qualify.
• Offer is not available to BETDAQ API, RDT or non retail customers.
• Members must have a fully activated and verified BETDAQ account.
• Offer applies to existing as well as new BETDAQ members.
• BETDAQ affiliates, consultants, employees are ineligible to use this promotion.
• BETDAQ reserves the right to terminate this promotion at any time.
• BETDAQ reserves the right to exclude any entrant from such promotions.
• BETDAQ reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any stage.
• General BETDAQ Terms and Conditions apply.
You can now follow BETDAQ updates on Google+
For further details – CLICK HERE
Did you know that as well as checking the realtime prices on BETDAQ below – you can also log into your account and place your bets directly into BETDAQ from BETDAQ TIPS.